A hotel providing the utmost in hospitality in the heart of Nagoya
The Meitetsu Grand Hotel is connected to Nagoya's main station terminal building. It can be reached in as little as 28 minutes by train from the Central Japan International Airport. The hotel is directly connected to Nagoya Station which includes public transportation such as the JR (Japan Railways) and private railway lines, subway, and long-distance buses. It is ideal for sightseeing and business in Nagoya as well as being very convenient for reaching all other parts of Japan. The rooms of the Meitetsu Grand Hotel have been redesigned in a stylish manner. Guests can also enjoy shopping at the department stores located on the lower floors. Enjoy a comfortable stay owing to the expertise we have developed in providing thorough hospitality since our founding in 1967.
- Guest room types
Single Twin Double Suite
- Guest room floors (Floors 13 - 17, 243 rooms)
- The Meitetsu Grand Hotel consists of 243 rooms from single rooms to twin rooms to provide our guests with peace of mind. All rooms feature free Internet connections.
- Room amenities
- Television (satellite broadcasts, BBC, pay-per-view)
- Internet connection (LAN)
- Electric hot water pot, tea set
- Washlet toilet
- Hair dryer
- Body soap, conditioner/shampoo, hand soap, toothbrush set, shower cap, razor, hairbrush, hand towels, face towels, bath towels, sleeping wear, slippers
- Amenities available upon request
- Pants press, desk lamp, humidifier
- buffet for ¥1600 available at Iris (Western cuisine) on 18th floor from 7:00 - 10:00
- Enjoy the pleasure of dining at one of our three restaurants featuring Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisine.
- Menu items range from full course meals to moderately priced selections. Each restaurant also has private dining rooms. Relax with our attentive service while enjoying a spectacular view from the upper floors.
- Small, medium-size, and large banquet rooms from small rooms for parties of only a few people to large main halls that can accommodate up to 400 guests are available. These rooms are available for parties, seminars, training, meetings, and exhibitions. Our experienced staff provides attentive and exacting service.
- Floor guide
- Iris (Western cuisine)
- Meitetsu Kanmeihou (Beijing Imperial cuisine)
- Le Ciel Bleu (Sky lounge)
17th floor|13th floor
- Guest rooms
- Small banquet rooms (Ran room, Tsuki room)
- Shiki (Japanese cuisine)
- Large banquet room (Kashiwa room)
- Medium-size banquet rooms (Kiri room, Katsura room, Kaede room)
- Hotel lobby
10th floor|2th floor
- Meitetsu Department Store
- Hotel main entrance (elevator access)
- Hotel entrance (elevator access)
- Underground shopping center